Sponsorship from businesses or individuals will be sourced to fund the racing program.
Sponsorship funds will be used for the following purposes:
- Operation of the race vehicles, including costs of a professional at-event mechanic to oversee preparation
- Race team spares, consumables and vitals to operate professionally
- 5x rounds of South Australian Excel Cup Series competition
- Test days for key driver
- Test days for two squad members to gain seat time
- Marketing and promotion expenses to build profile of team, brand, drivers and sponsors.
Additional funding beyond the initial budget will be injected into the program in the following ways:
- Competition in the marquee Circuit Excel Nationals event
- Funded testing opportunities for Squad drivers (in a higher category) at the end of the season
- Expansion to a second car or competition in additional events at different locations.
A team membership program will also be established to help fund the program.